Seriously, if I can find an apartment to move into before I have to sign a lease here, I want to do so. I’m unwilling to set up utilities for two stinking weeks, and I’m angry that the verbal agreement I made with my agent is not being honored. Since I’m planning to drive to Girdwood after my Subaru appointment, I won’t be available to sign the lease tomorrow, anyway. But I’ll come back in time to view apartments, if there are any to be viewed.

I’ve emailed a few places, and I have a few ads open on my computer, to be called from the Subaru dealership, while I wait for them to work on my car. We’ll see how it goes.

I’d listen to non-Weidner referrals, as well…